Waiting On Wednesday #220 – After We Fall / Hooked (@MelanieHarlow2, @TerriLainebooks, @Amhargrove1)

Ummm... sexy cowboy, YES Thank you!
Oooh... and a golf sport romance! Sounds fun!
After We Fall
Title: After We Fall
Author: Melanie Harlow
Genre: Romance
Expected Publication: November 28th 2016

Jack Valentini isn’t my type.

Sexy, brooding cowboys are fine in the movies, but in real life, I prefer a suit and tie. Proper manners. A close shave.

Jack might be gorgeous, but he’s also scruffy, rugged, and rude. He wants nothing to do with a “rich city girl” like me, and he isn’t afraid to say so.

But I’ve got a PR job to do for his family’s farm, so he’s stuck with me and I’m stuck with him. His glares. His moods. His tight jeans. His muscles.

His huge, hard muscles.

Pretty soon there’s a whole different kind of tension between us, the kind that has me misbehaving in barns, trees, and pickup trucks. I’ve never done anything so out of character—but it feels too good to stop.

And the more I learn about the grieving ex-Army sergeant, the better I understand him. Losing his wife left him broken and bitter and blaming himself. He doesn’t think he deserves a second chance at happiness.

But he’s wrong.

I don’t need to be his first love. If only he’d let me be his last.

Hooked
Title: Hooked
Author: Terri E. Laine & A.M. Hargrove
Series: A Wilde Players Dirty Romance
Genre: Contemporary Romance
Expected Publication: November 27th 2016

I’ve had my eye on him since we were teenagers.
I even managed to kiss him once.
But once wasn’t enough.
He stars in every one of my dirty fantasies.
Now it’s time for my dreams to come true.
He’s smart, sexy, and gorgeous, and currently single.
When I hear he’s in a position to act as my caddie for a week,
I decide to bite the bullet and jump on him. I mean it.
Who am I kidding?
I have one week to blow his mind and other things too.
I can only hope my heart survives every one of our heated encounters and that he gets hooked before I do.


Waiting on Wednesday is a weekly meme hosted by Jill @ Breaking the Spine where I have the chance to spotlight upcoming releases that I’m eagerly anticipating.

No comments:

Post a Comment

If you can't leave a comment please EMAIL ME a quick message!! Disqus may have some tweeks :)