SEPTEMBER WRAP-UP

So, I've been a slack blogger this September... I've done a lot of reading, but only scheduling what posts are needed. I'm hoping to catch up on everything by the end of the upcoming week. Last week I managed to schedule ahead, filled in some spots on the calendar and cleared a lot of emails. I need to do some blog visits though, I haven't been around in a month!

As to why I've been MIA, I went on my mother's 60th birthday cruise, whch was really fun, but I came home with a bug, which I then passed on to the family. The kids also had school holidays, so I tried to spend time with them as well. Since then, I've played catch up around home.

Yesterday we went to Monster Jam downunder, which was also my youngest's 7th birthday. We had a great day watching trucks and getting covered in dirt! My middle child turns 9 this month too.

I will have some more work this month, so the second half of October I will be MIA... again. I have snagged some work in a local election, which I am really looking forward to.

Again, I'm sorry I haven't been around, but I promise to catch up and visit you all. I'm still around... It's just real life! I do miss you all!
Click on the covers to take you to my reviews.
The DebtThe Devil You KnowBossman
Just FriendsInarticulateLevi's Blue
For the Love of EnglishStroked Long (Stroked, #2)Ruin
Click on the covers to take you to my reviews.
Lost to You (Take This Regret, #0.5)
Ravage Me (Ravage MC, #1)

Click on the covers to take you to the posts.
Draw PlayPlayboy Pilot

These are the books I've picked up over the past month!
(Click on covers to take you to Goodreads)
All these were on special!!
Friction was $2.48, Riot was $1.51, the others were 99c or less!!
Riot (Mayhem, #2)Killing Sarai (In the Company of Killers, #1)The Prince & The Player (Dirty Players Duet, #1)
The Score (Off-Campus, #3)
Outside the Lines (Rebel Hearts, #1)
Oh! And I got myself this one!!
Thanks to Hachette Aus and Simon & Schuster Aus!
Bedmates (American Royalty, #1)
Levi's BlueFor the Love of EnglishRuin

Naomi’s Weekly Wrap Up is a combined meme with the Sunday Post hosted by Kimberly @ Caffeinated Book ReviewerBought, Borrowed and Bagged hosted by Braine @ Talk Supe and Stacking The Shelves hosted by Tynga’s Reviews.

No comments:

Post a Comment

If you can't leave a comment please EMAIL ME a quick message!! Disqus may have some tweeks :)