Waiting On Wednesday # 190 – Mister Org@sm / Ruined

Honestly, that cover and title sold me on Mister Org@sm... look at it, you know you want it too! I am also lining the sound of Ruined, by new to me author Amy Tintera, I don't have enough fantasy reads in my life right now... :( 
Mister Org@sm
Title: Mister Org@sm
Author: Lauren Blakely
Genre: Contemporary Romance
Expected Publication: May 4th 2016

Just call me Mister Orgasm. No, really, I insist. Orgasms are my specialty. Delivering them, administering them, giving them in multiples. Then doing it again for an encore. I'm like the superhero of pleasure, and my mission is to dole out countless toe-curling, mind-blowing climaxes.

But, hey, I'm not just a man with only one superpower. Step right up, and you'll also find a hot exterior, a razor-sharp wit, and a heart of gold. And I don't take a damn thing for granted. Back in the day, I was the quiet guy bent over his notebook drawing cartoons. Now I'm creator of the hottest animated TV show in the world --The Adventures of Mister Orgasm -- and I'm living the good life as the once-upon-a-time-geek-turned-stud. That means I always put the lady first, and her satisfaction is guaranteed.

Then I'm thrown for a loop when a certain woman asks me to teach her everything about how to win a man. Sounds like my kind of mission. The only problem? She's my best friend's sister, but she's far too tempting to resist--especially when I learn that sweet, sexy, witty Harper has a dirty mind too. What could possibly go wrong as I give her some no-strings-attached lessons in seduction?

No one will know, even if we send a few dirty sexts. Okay, a few hundred. Or if the zipper on her dress gets stuck. Not on that! Or if she gives me those sex eyes on the train in front of her whole family.

The trouble is the more nights I spend with her in bed, the more days I want to spend with her out of bed. And for the first time ever, I'm not only thinking about how to make a woman cry out in pleasure --I'm thinking about how to keep her in my arms for a long time to come.

Looks like the real Adventures of Mister Orgasm have only just begun....

**MISTER ORG@SM is a standalone romantic comedy and it follows supporting characters first introduced in BIG ROCK**


Ruined
Title: Ruined
Author: Amy Tintera
Series: Ruined #1
Genre: High Fantasy
Expected Publication: May 3rd 2016

Emelina Flores has nothing. Her home in Ruina has been ravaged by war; her parents were killed and her sister was kidnapped. Even though Em is only a useless Ruined - completely lacking any magic - she is determined to get revenge.

Her plan is simple: She will infiltrate the enemy's kingdom, posing as the crown prince's betrothed. She will lead an ambush. She will kill the king and everyone he holds dear, including his son.

The closer Em gets to the prince, though, the more she questions her mission. Her rage-filled heart begins to soften. But with her life - and her family - on the line, love could be Em's deadliest mistake.


Waiting on Wednesday is a weekly meme hosted by Jill @ Breaking the Spine where I have the chance to spotlight upcoming releases that I’m eagerly anticipating.

No comments:

Post a Comment

If you can't leave a comment please EMAIL ME a quick message!! Disqus may have some tweeks :)