Naomi’s Weekly Wrap Up 154


I have had a busy week, this week. I attended the league vote count and happened to win the best and fairest medal for C Res Netball. This is a big achievement, and I was shocked, I tell you! All four netball teams and two football teams were done and our club won four medals; both football and two Netball.

I have been getting things into order and preparing for our up and coming finals (Hubby made the Grand Final in footy too). I have tidied the house, baked banana muffins (and I am not a baker) and done some extra training. I'm very excited for Netball which I am probably playing right now while your reading this, or it's all over!

So, I apologise for the lack of visiting... I hope to catch up once this week is done!!
Sultry Groove by Eden Summers ~ Review & Quote-tastic
Kaleidoscope Hearts by Claire Contreras ~ Review & Teaser Tuesday
Gypsy Brothers: The Complete Series by Lili St. Germain ~ New Release/Excerpt
Waiting On Wednesday #157 - Something for the Pain / Lux
Tool by Sabrina Paige ~ Review & Swoon Thursday
Lost and Found by Elle Casey ~ Excerpt & Giveaway
Secret Backstage Confessions Series
Midway by Melanie Karsak ~ Review & Teaser Tuesday
Falling for Danger by Chanel Cleeton ~ Review
Waiting On Wednesday #157
Stanton Series by T.L. Swan ~ Review & Swoon Thursday
Sexy by J.A. Huss ~ Review & Giveaway 
These were either cheap or new releases I couldn't help but 1-click!!
Gypsy Brothers: The Complete SeriesDirty Thoughts (Mechanics of Love, #1)Hollywood Dirt
The Selection (The Selection, #1)The End Game
Gypsy Brothers: The Complete Series (Gypsy Brothers #1-7)
by Lili St. Germain
Dirty Thoughts (Mechanics of Love #1)
by Megan Erickson
Hollywood Dirt by Alessandra Torre
The Selection (The Selection #1) by Kiera Cass
The End Game by Kate McCarthy 

Something fabulous from the awesome Trisha Wolfe! Thanks girl, I love it!
With Visions of Red: Broken Bonds, Book One (Broken Bonds #1)
by Trisha Wolfe

M. Leighton sent this, after the release of her latest book!!


Naomi’s Weekly Wrap Up is a combined meme with the Sunday Post hosted by Kimberly @ Caffeinated Book ReviewerBought, Borrowed and Bagged hosted by Braine @ Talk Supe and Stacking The Shelves hosted by Tynga’s Reviews.

No comments:

Post a Comment

If you can't leave a comment please EMAIL ME a quick message!! Disqus may have some tweeks :)