Naomi’s Weekly Wrap Up 150


Last week I forgot to schedule my post before the week end, and it went up early Monday morning Aus time... Sorry about that, but I made sure I was done this week...

My netball year is heading to it's end. We have one more game in the round and then finals! We will finish top of the ladder, so lets hope we still will be in 4 weeks! 

Everything else is running smoothly, blogwise... I did notice that I was missing my Bloglovin widget... so I have added it to the bottom of my post (well... my sister did *wink*). Please take a moment to follow and I'll be sure to follow you back! 

Schooled by Piper Lawson ~ Review & Quote-tastic
Throb by Vi Keeland ~ Review & Teaser Tuesday

Waiting On Wednesday #153 - Sustained / Archangel's Enigma
Fool's Quest by Robin Hobb ~ Review & Teaser
Ruthless by Michelle St. James ~ Excerpt & Giveaway
Undesired Lust by Eden Summers ~ Spotlight & Quote-tastic 
Dark War Chronicles Box Set by A.L. Kessler ~ Spotlight & Teaser Tuesday
Waiting On Wednesday #154
Hard to Fight by Bella Jewel ~ Review & Swoon Thursday
Cocky Bastard by Penelope Ward and Vi Keeland ~ Review & Giveaway
Fallen Crest High (Fallen Crest High, #1)
Fallen Crest High (Fallen Crest High #1) by Tijan


Hard to Fight (Alpha's Heart, #1)
Hard to Fight (Alpha's Heart #1) by Bella Jewel

In the Dark (The Rules, #2)
In the Dark (The Rules #2) by Monica Murphy


Blackmail Boyfriend
Secret Confessions: Backstage – ChaseSecret Confessions: Backstage - JoshSecret Confessions: Backstage – Yanis
Secret Confessions: Backstage – TheoSecret Confessions: Backstage - KellySecret Confessions: Backstage - Jet
Blackmail Boyfriend by Chris Cannon

Secret Confessions: Backstage
Chase by K.M. Golland
Josh by Eden Summers
Yanis by Lexxie Couper
Theo by Zaide Bishop
Kelly by Shona Husk
Jet by Rhian Cahill



Queen of Shadows (Throne of Glass #4) by Sarah J. Maas
Thank you to Bloomsbury Publishing Australia for this fabulous little surprise!! 

Naomi’s Weekly Wrap Up is a combined meme with the Sunday Post hosted by Kimberly @ Caffeinated Book ReviewerBought, Borrowed and Bagged hosted by Braine @ Talk Supe and Stacking The Shelves hosted by Tynga’s Reviews.

No comments:

Post a Comment

If you can't leave a comment please EMAIL ME a quick message!! Disqus may have some tweeks :)