Naomi’s Weekly Wrap Up 149


I'm late! Sorry! I was going to get my post ready on Thursday, but I ran out of time and planned to do it Friday... Well, I decided to change the boys room around before the kids got home from school, and just forgot! I cruised through the weekend and woke up Monday morning and it dawned on me... So here it is! I hope you all had a great weekend! 
The Veil by Chloe Neill ~ 4.5 Star Review & Quote-tastic
Strong Enough by M. Leighton ~
 5 Star Review & Teaser Tuesday
Waiting On Wednesday #152– Blurred Lines / Queen of Shadows
Beautiful Liar by Tara Bond
 4.5 Star Review & Swoon Thursday
Gold Shimmer by P.T. Michelle 4 Star Review
Schooled by Piper Lawson ~ Review & Quote-tastic
Throb by Vi Keeland ~ Review & Teaser Tuesday
Waiting On Wednesday #153
Fool's Quest by Robin Hobb ~ Review & Teaser
Ruthless by Michelle St. James ~ Excerpt & Giveaway
Micah (Damage Control, #1)No Kissing AllowedGold Shimmer (In the Shadows #4)
Micah (Damage Control #1) by Jo Raven
No Kissing Allowed by Melissa West
Gold Shimmer (In the Shadows #4) by P.T. Michelle

The Queen (The Original Sinners: White Years, #4)Menagerie (Menagerie, #1)
The Queen (The Original Sinners #8) by Tiffany Reisz
Menagerie (Menagerie #1) by Rachel Vincent

Pure AbandonNewly Exposed
Pure Abandon by Jeannine Colette
Newly Exposed by Meghan Quinn



I won this beauty from the awesome Kyra Davis

I read Just One Lie in July and loved it! You MUST check this author out! Kyra's a very talented writer, who made me cry while reading this book. She has thanked ME multiple times for my review, when she was the one who delivered an amazing story... What are you waiting for? Stalk her already!! 

Amazon / Goodreads / Website / Facebook
TwitterPinterest / Instagram
Amazon.com Gift Card

Naomi’s Weekly Wrap Up is a combined meme with the Sunday Post hosted by Kimberly @ Caffeinated Book ReviewerBought, Borrowed and Bagged hosted by Braine @ Talk Supe and Stacking The Shelves hosted by Tynga’s Reviews.

No comments:

Post a Comment

If you can't leave a comment please EMAIL ME a quick message!! Disqus may have some tweeks :)