Teaser Tuesday #68 – Waking Up In Bedlam by Mia Bishop

Teaser Tuesdays is a weekly bookish meme, hosted by MizB of Should Be Reading.
Waking Up In Bedlam
By Mia Bishop
The Arcadian Veil #1
Published November 14th 2013
Waking Up In Bedlam
I read this book the other day and absolutely loved it! Check out the tease and you can find my review on the blog HERE later today!!
"Welcome Ryder, I've been expecting you for some time now." She seemed to sniff the air and recoiled, "Good heavens, Child. I expected you but I didn't expect you to shoot your," she paused as Jessa shot her a glare, "Your guide, I didn't expect you to shoot your guide with Dragon's Breath."

Kindle Arc Loc 466

To participate in Teaser Tuesdays just do the following…

• Grab your current read
• Open to a random page
• Share two (2) “teaser” sentences from somewhere on that page
• BE CAREFUL NOT TO INCLUDE SPOILERS! (Make sure that what you share doesn’t give too much away! You don’t want to ruin the book for others!)
• Share the title & author too, so that other TT participants can add the book to their TBR Lists if they like your teasers!

Do you have a tease this week? Please leave a comment below with your TT link so I can check out yours too!!

Thanks for stopping by and have a great Tuesday!!

16 comments:

  1. Nice tease! I haven't seen this book before.

    My TT @ Marilyn's Mystery Blog

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is a new to me book -- not sure it'd be for me, but nice tease. I'm playing this week here.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I've never seen this book before but i love the cover :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. It sounds like dragon's breath can be lethal! Good teaser. Mine is from THE HUSBAND'S SECRET.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Nice teaser! I haven't heard of this book before but it sounds good, I'll have to check it out:) Thanks for sharing!

    Here's my TT
    Katie @ The Quiet Girl Talks

    ReplyDelete
  6. It is a newbie, from a new author. Was pretty hot!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Haha!! Glad I did! Thanks for visiting!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Hmmm.... It is a nice cover, glad you like it! Fun read too!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Lol.... I seem to do that a lot to you!!

    ReplyDelete
  10. It was a great read, hope you have a chance to pick it up!

    ReplyDelete
  11. It's a kind of poison for demons!! lol !!

    ReplyDelete
  12. It was a pretty good read... I'm looking forward to more!!

    ReplyDelete
  13. Jenea WhittingtonMay 23, 2015 at 9:11 AM

    I like the teaser! I'm off to check out your review now. You got me interested for sure. :)

    ReplyDelete

If you can't leave a comment please EMAIL ME a quick message!! Disqus may have some tweeks :)