Swoon Thursday #68 – Controlling the Dead by Annie Walls

Swoon Thursday is a super HOT meme created by the fabulous girls over at YA Bound.
Controlling the Dead
By Annie Walls
The Famished Trilogy #2
Published October 27th 2013
Controlling the Dead (The Famished Trilogy, #2)
I just LOVED this zombie book!! It has everything that I love rolled into a thrilling story. You need to check it out!! 
“When you realize I’m not going to let you go to Nashville alone, you can ride with me.”

“You’re done being mad at me?”

The smile drops in an instant, and he steps closer, pushing me into the tree. He brings my arms up over my head, lacing his fingers with mine before skimming my jaw with his nose. I meet his gaze when he peers at me. “No. And I won’t be until you realize that I’m really not going anywhere and until I’m sure you aren’t either.” Brushing his lips against mine, he shoves off and leaves me against the tree.

Kindle PDF Arc Page 274

Here's how it works.

From the book you’re currently reading, or one you just finished, tell us what made you SWOON. What got your heart pounding, your skin tingling, and your stomach fluttering.

Shout it out on Twitter with the hashtag #YABound, post it here in the comments, or grab the adorable button above and share it on your blog! I want to know & so do the chicks at YABound!

Did you get swooned this week? Please leave a comment below with your Swoon link so I can check out yours too!!
Thanks for stopping by and have a great Thursday!!


18 comments:

  1. I'm kinda guessing that he didn't really kiss her. Nice Swoon choice.

    Marilyn @ Marilyn's Mystery Blog

    ReplyDelete
  2. Not really.... teased her!! Naughty boy!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ooh zombies! LOL. I haven't read a whole lot of books with them in it, so I'm curious! That was a tease swoon though! :D

    My Swoon

    Jessica@Lovin' Los Libros

    ReplyDelete
  4. Ooo, wow! That is quite a steamy and aggressive swoon! I need to use that line - "You're done being mad at me?" lol

    Thanks for visiting my blog!

    Alyssa @ The Eater of Books!

    ReplyDelete
  5. You had me at zombies! Must read these NOW. Also I love the swoon!

    My Swoon

    Teresa @ Readers Live A Thousand Lives

    ReplyDelete
  6. Awww....this does sound good. I have to admit, I've never read a zombie book before. I know, I know, so sue me ;). Guess I'll have to give it a shot! Here's My Swoon

    ReplyDelete
  7. Those after being mad kisses are the best!;)

    ReplyDelete
  8. That is the sweetest swoon! You can tell that he really cares about her. sigh. I love how he leaves her with that kissing tease at the end too! Great Swoon Naomi :)


    Lindy@ A Bookish Escape

    ReplyDelete
  9. He's that kinda guy, huh!? Like it.

    Thanks for visiting My Swoon

    Valerie
    StuckInBooks.com

    ReplyDelete
  10. I commented on the wrong SWOON! This sounds good too!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Hehe... yeah, I liked that line too!!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Squee!! I loved this one! hope you do get to read it!

    ReplyDelete
  13. Yes, you must... this series is a great start!

    ReplyDelete
  14. Well.... this is a great Zombie series to start with!!

    ReplyDelete
  15. *Snickers* He really does!! Rudy is the best!!

    ReplyDelete
  16. Oh... he is really great and super hawt!

    ReplyDelete
  17. Lol!! I noticed that!! Has 2 Autumn comments!! Thanks anyway girl!!

    ReplyDelete

If you can't leave a comment please EMAIL ME a quick message!! Disqus may have some tweeks :)